Thursday, January 21, 2010

LipSmackin' Good

I have the best husband! He was swinging by the store on the way home from work to get some provisions for us, and I asked him to see if they had any Bonne Bell LipSmackers in Strawberry.

You see, I had gotten hooked on Chapstick Naturals, cuz I like a slippery lip balm, and of course, that means I can’t find any at the stores around us now. Aarrgghh!!  :)  And nothing else has been the right consistency, until I remembered good ol’ LipSmackers.

And why Strawberry? Well, the one I tried last week was Cotton Candy and that was wonderful, but I needed another one, and remembered that I used to have the Strawberry flavor back in high school.

And what does he bring home?? A plethora of flavors!! I’m kinda embarrassed that I am so easily excited over something as simple as lip gloss, but c’mon, how much *fun* is this?? Vanilla, Mango, Wild Raspberry, Watermelon, Tropical Punch, Cotton Candy, Kiwi, and Strawberry... a veritable cornucopia of lip balm delights!

I immediately opened up the package, pulled out the Strawberry flavor and put in on. OMG, I was suddenly back in 10th grade again! Amazing!!!!!!!!!

To feeling 16 again…  :)

XOXO,
Lucky Dog



No comments:

Post a Comment