Monday, August 9, 2010

Go Cowboys!

It’s official! Football season is here already!

Last night was the first pre-season game for the Dallas Cowboys, and they even won. That makes me happy because it makes Mr. Man happy.  :)

And I have a new football buddy this year. The dog spent almost the whole game in my lap. Isn’t that too wonderful??  

(We yell and scream too much for Lover Boy. He tends to run and hide when we get too loud. The female cat could care less what we do. As in ever. haha)

That also reminds me that I usually knit during games. I guess I need to check out my stash and UFOs and pick a project to work on, ‘cause they play again this Thursday night. And I’d better get ready.

Insert Hank Williams, Jr. singing here:
Are you ready for some football??

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment