Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Very Thorough Instructions

So, ya know how I’ve been reading through the Old Testament again, but this time, one chapter at a time, right?

And I’m reading it outloud, so that maybe I can understand it better, right? Well, of all things, I have discovered that saying the word “ceremonially” outloud over and over and over again is somewhat difficult for me! Who knew?  :)

But I digress…

So, I’m in Leviticus, which is an exercise in perseverance in itself… Oy.

Anyway, I’m not quite halfway through the book, and I’m reading all about how they are supposed to take care of things like mildew and skin diseases and stuff.

(T’wasn’t any Clorox in the desert, after all.)

And then I looked ahead at tomorrow’s chapter:
Bodily discharges.

Yikes, I can hardly wait.

Well, nobody can say the instructions weren’t thorough enough,
I guess! haha

XOXO,
Lucky Dog



No comments:

Post a Comment