Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thunderstorms and Thundershirts


Some storms came through the area tonight, 
and brought a lot of rain and, unfortunately,
a lot of damaging hail.

Lots and lots of hail.
And a lot of power outages.

And they say the weather will be worse tomorrow.

Great.

Good thing I bought the dog his Thundershirt already!



No, no, not for the Oklahoma CityThunder basketball team!
(Although that would be cute.)



No, this is a shirt that I can put on him
when there’s a thunderstorm.  
Like tonight.

He tends to shake like a leaf when it thunders, 
and this shirt is designed to treat anxiety 
and keep the animal calm during nervous times.

(thunderstorms, fireworks, trips to the vet)


 www.thundershirt.com

It’s like swaddling a baby,
or maybe like a constant hug.

We’ve only tried it out 2 times, but I do think it helps.
He was still walking in circles some tonight, 
but he wasn’t shaking, so that’s nice.

It’s just so sad when they’re nervous and shake like that!
♥

The company even makes Thundershirts for cats.  
We’ll have to see about that…

At least it helps the little dog.

I wonder if they’ll come out with one for people??
LOL

XOXO,
Lucky Dog
♥






No comments:

Post a Comment