Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Going Crazy



I haven’t ever mentioned this before, but sometimes this blog software drives me insane.

Sometimes I will compose my little blog entry, and “publish” it, and the software will add returns here and there, totally changes my formatting, and making it look bizarre.

Then when I go to “edit” it, it doesn’t show it like it looks on the blog, which makes it very difficult to correct.

It drives me crazy sometimes!

So I do my best to get it looking like I want it…
click on “publish”, and it reverts back to the wrong format!

<aarrrgghh>

I do this over and over and over sometimes.
It’s madness, I tell you!

A simple blog entry can take tons of time to post when this happens.

So… if I post a blog entry and you get multiple notices,
I am so sorry.  It’s just me fighting the editing software.

Again.

I do not like this game at all.
But blogspot is free, so I guess that’s the way it goes sometimes.

Thanks for listening.  J

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 


2 comments:

  1. Donna, in the dashboard of BLogger there is a small symbol at the top of the page that looks like an italicized capital T with an underline and a red x below it. If you highlight the "misbehaving test in the post and then click on the icon, it will remove any formatting that is in the post that's causing all the craziness.

    Of course, it will also remove bold, italicized and coloring of text that you might have done, but at least, it should stop all the extra foolishness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    I am SO not as techno as I need to be, and SO appreciate the help! I will definitely try this the next time my post goes crazy. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete