Friday, April 30, 2010

Yes, Deer

Well, the woods are lush and green now that Spring is in full swing, which makes spotting the deer a wee bit more difficult.
Do you see that female there?

Here, let's zoom in for a closer look...
She seems to like the salt lick a lot.

And there’s not much apple corn left, but she’s nibbling away.

Oh, my, something must’ve startled her; she has her front leg up.
They tend to lift their front legs when they’re a little disturbed.

But, not to worry, apparently it was a false alarm.

Then I decided that I wanted a photo of her face, so I tapped the bedroom window so she’d look up. Shame on me! J

And just for comparison, this is the same view in the wintertime.
See how much better we can spot them then?

Again, here it is with the woods in their grand greenery-ness. (?) It's not exactly the same camera angle, but you get the idea.

Getting to watch the deer is just another reason
that I feel like such a Lucky Dog!!  :)  
TGIF everybody!!!!!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog

(p.s. You can click on any of the photos for a larger view.)


No comments:

Post a Comment