Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun Squared

So here is the other square piece that I have made.
It’s from last Friday, a week ago…

(Can you tell I’m hooked on making these?)  :)

(I have to get my fill of things before I move on! Haha) (We do the same thing with a new restaurant. We OD on it at first, and then put it into the mix.)

So, when Mr. Man saw my blog yesterday, he assumed that I had posted the one from a week ago, and he thought, “those colors sure came out wrong!” Ha!

You see, I am FOREVER whining to him about not being able to get the colors right on these things. Rarely do I photograph or scan a piece that it comes out looking just like it does in person. It is the bane of my art+computer existence. And I am so clueless, I don’t know how to fix it. I am not a PhotoShop wiz. I don’t even own PhotoShop.

The “Trust Your Journey” piece that I posted a while back? It’s not purple and yellow in real life. It’s magenta and yellow. But, truth be told, I actually like the computer-version of that one better! Haha At least some times there’s an Up side to this mess! J

But most of the time, something blue comes out purple, or something purple comes out blue… It’s a little maddening, and the poor man hears ALL about it.

Apparently, so much so, that when he checked my blog yesterday, he just figured that the colors came out wrong again, not even noticing that was a whole new piece.

Now, I don’t know how he could’ve thought that...

After all, it’s not like the other piece at all! J This one is a Bible verse and it’s done with a pointed pen. Hellooooo! Hahaha

(And I thought only calligraphers didn’t read calligraphy pieces!!)

To more and more squares…

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment