Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Photo Op

Three lucky dogs together in one photo!!! J

Yesterday we took a little time out for some family portraits. (!)

This is a rare event. I hate having my photo taken, because I am so UN-photogenic, (thank heavens for digital cameras--with unlimited shots maybe I have a chance for one to be okay!), and we don’t usually get out the tripod so that we can both be in the picture, just because of the extra hassle.

Plus, I'm usually the photographer of the family, so a photo of Mr. Man and me together is most unusual. So, like I said, this turned out to be a red-letter day! Who knew?

But the woods have leafed out beautifully, and they’re still that fresh green of Spring. Later in Summer, they get deeper, more emerald green, but today the woods seemed like a perfect backdrop for some pix with our new little doglet on our new deck.

Man, it’s hard to get a photo where all 3 of us looked okay! Like I said, thank heavens for digital cameras and the delete button!

And for some reason, Mr. Furball seemed a wee bit nervous the whole time. Like we were gonna drop him over the side or something. Very odd. So getting a shot where he looked like his normal happy self wasn’t gonna happen... But he looks soft and cuddly enough, which he definitely is.  :)

(The cats gracefully declined to be included…)

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment