Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Favorite Products -- Earth Balance



What a find!!    ♥ ♥ ♥

In searching for a vegan butter substitute for Mr. Man,
I accidentally found the perfect substitute for real butter!

Seriously, get this stuff home,
put some real butter on a saltine cracker
and put some of this on a saltine cracker,
and see if you can tell which is which!

So many of us could use a replacement
for oh-so-delicious fresh creamery butter*,
but most margarines and healthy spreads are sadly
and sorely lacking in the taste department.

Not this!!

This should so be marketed as a substitute for real butter
instead of as a vegan butter.  LOL 

It’s sweet and lightly salted -- just like the real thing.

It’s my favorite new product,
and I knew you’d want to know about it!!  J  J

Here’s a link to their website. 
They have all sorts of other products, too:
http://www.earthbalancenatural.com/product/original-buttery-spread/

Enjoy!!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog

J  *10 bonus points if you can name that movie reference!  J



4 comments:

  1. You're the BEST! Found a health food store in Shawnee that carries that "butter." (Kate & Leopold - loved that movie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this finding! Butter is not the healthiest thing and to have to something that tastes good and is free of animal bi-product makes my day :) I am no vegan, but I always try to limit my consumption of meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm happy to pass it along! XOXO

      Delete