Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plodding Along

Before.

Here are some more pix of the forever-and-ongoing painting project.  I’m still working in the upstairs bathroom, painting the drawers and cabinets.

After.

Gosh, it’s hard to get all the sides of some of these things.  And I thought 6-panel doors were tedious.  Ha!  I’m working in stages to accommodate the 3-D-ness of these things and it feels like it’s taking forever.

After and Before.


And art-wise, I’ve had two good sessions in the Studio already this week (!), so I’ll be sharing more of that with you later on.

And yes, it’s still over 100° every day…  Aarrrggghhh!!! 
Actually, when I stay inside with the A/C on, I don’t really know how hot it is--hallelujah--but the turf is looking pretty beat.  I don’t know how anything stays alive out there.  Really.

I think we’re at 26 days over 100° so far this year--I’ve lost track.
Here’s the 7-day:


Stay cool, everybody!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 


No comments:

Post a Comment