Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Power of the Internet


May I just say, that I absolutely and totally
love the Internet.  J

Oh sure, it has its perils, but it’s here to stay, despite them.

But the ability to look up just about anything at any hour of the day, with my laptop in my, well, lap, is so totally convenient and sometimes still seems downright amazing.

Whether it is looking up “How to Read A Knitting Chart” or what actor played that role in that movie we saw 15 years ago and I can’t remember his name and I think he was in Frasier last night …  The ability to “google” whatever you want and come up with so much information at the click of a mouse simply astounds me.

I love it!  :)

That’s all.  I just wanted to go on record.

You may return to your usual programming now. 

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 


No comments:

Post a Comment