Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Favorite Comedian--Brian Regan



Some days you just need a laugh.

And that’s where Brian Regan comes in.

Sometimes I catch Mr. Man flossing his teeth
while listening to Brian Regan on his iPhone.

He always cracks us up.  And it’s funny, clean humor, too.

Not only are his lines funny,
but his faces and physical humor are great!

So now, of course, we quote Brian Regan to each other!

“So, now what is the procedure?”
“How do I get that goodness in me?”
“Hey, where are the eggs?  …Right in the egg area.”
“No, after you.  Merge, everybody, merge.”

Now, you may not be smiling at those now, but maybe later…!

He has DVDs and stuff on Amazon and his own website:

And here's a link to Part 1 of 6
of his “I Walked on the Moon” series:

After you watch it,
I think you can easily click on part 2 and so on.

There are other clips of him on YouTube,
but these are a great place to get started.

I hope you enjoy him as much as we do.

Or maybe you can find someone else
on YouTube that makes you laugh.

‘Cause what is healthier than laughing??

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment