Thursday, August 18, 2011

Zig Chalk Writers



Okay, I didn’t want to admit it before,
but I had also ordered some Zig markers
that write on dark paper.  (!)

It's called the Chalk Collection.
And they come in 6 different colors and also have
a 1.2 mm bullet point tip and a .5 mm fine point tip,
just like the regular Zig Writers do.


But.

When I write with them on black paper,
I can hardly see what I’m doing. 
It doesn’t really show up until it dries!

So I’m kinda writing (flying?) blind!  It’s very weird to do.


But I’m loving the effect.
I alternate using them and my fluorescent Gelly Roll gel pens
for major variety and fun.

I’m not really sure I would have bought the Chalk Writers
if I had known you couldn’t quite see what you were doing.

But now that I have them, they are really fun to use!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 


No comments:

Post a Comment