Thursday, February 24, 2011

Getting Back to Things




Here is this week’s creation.  Barely made.

I haven’t mentioned it, but I’ve had the flu.  And man, it has had the better of me.  I have lost most of February to it.

But I am getting stronger, and am actually going up to the Studio this week.  My letters are shaky, but I can at least sorta pretend that life is normal again.  :)

I was also determined to work some more on my endless woodwork painting project…  I have learned that if I work during commercials and rest while I watch a TV program, that way I can at least get something accomplished.  Like the laundry.

And today, while I was resting, I happened upon the last launch of the Space Shuttle, Discovery.

Of all the things that Americans can be proud of, I believe our space program is right up there.  What amazing incredible accomplishments.

And hearing all the cool chatter, like going through Maximum Q, going for SRB sep, press to MECO…  it reminded me of when Mr. Man worked at NASA and we had space shuttle missions routinely.  Good times.

Well, so much for resting. 
I’d better go wrap up my paintbrush for another day.

XOXO,
Lucky Dog  


No comments:

Post a Comment