Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mr. FluffyPants

So, today was Bath Day for the little dog.

Don’t get me wrong, while I still love the Furball de-tangling spray, it’s no substitute for a real bath. And the vet has even prescribed a special shampoo for me to use for his itchy skin.

Unfortunately, the suds have to stay on the dog for about 10 minutes to be effective.

Have you ever had to get a soapy, wet dog to stand still and wait 10 minutes? Me, either.

But he was a sweetheart and just stood there. He didn’t even shiver once. J

Afterwards, I wrapped him in his new dog-drying towel -- it's one giant miracle cloth. And then we swapped to a regular fluffy towel. But that was not enough…

I had forgotten that this little dog likes to air-dry himself. (!)

He runs in circles and circles, faster and faster and faster, until he’s just about dry.

Oh, and ALWAYS counter-clockwise! Never ever ever clockwise! Hahaha!  Why in the world would that be??

This is such a FuNnY dog!
He never ceases to delight me with his cute little idiosyncrasies.

What a sweetie-pie!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment