Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pins and Needles

Well, I’ve entered into a new world today: the world of Acupuncture! I am no longer a needle virgin. haha

I went to a new doctor today for my tennis elbow, and got 2 different kinds of therapies: acupuncture and a compression-ice treatment.

Oh, and the doctor said no more heat treatments. Aarrrggghhh! Leave it to me to be doing everything wrong!  :)

And I sooooo wished I had my camera with me… I wanted to take a photo of the needles hanging right outa my arm for you! Hahaha Maybe next time. I have another appointment next week.

But in the meantime I am supposed to rest my arm and be as left-handed as possible. Oy. (And I am NOT left-handed!)

Seriously, my computer mouse is now a left-handed mouse. It feels weird at first, but, hey, whatever works, right? And I probably shouldn’t even be typing, although that doesn’t hurt like a lot of mousing does.

Now… what can I do that doesn’t involve my right hand?????

Hmmmmm…. I may have to get back to you on that one.

Okay, so, ‘Later!!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment