Tuesday, January 25, 2011

365 Promises


Today I am thrilled to share with you 
my newest internet find:  www.365promises.com


They have combined beautiful photography with Bible promises that have been paraphrased as if God is doing the speaking.  I find that to be fresh and powerful.  ♥


And their photos are for sale and downloadable, so if you find one that you want to frame, you can purchase it and print it as often as you want.  (but not for commercial purposes--only personal use and gifts)  They even have a DVD for sale.


I have fallen in love with the site and with the concept of paraphrasing verses this way.  I’ll share some of mine with you later.  In the meantime, here are some beautiful promises to enjoy every single day of the year.

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 



No comments:

Post a Comment