Monday, June 24, 2013

Recipe--NY Style Pizza Sauce


20101007-pizza-lab-sauce.jpg

This recipe is from Serious Eats.

Here's the link:

Even if you're not interested in making the sauce (which doubles as a spaghetti sauce for pasta), you might still enjoy checking out the recipe.

The comments on the page are absolutely hilarious.

Those who know me best know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time reading reviews on Amazon.com.

Really.  Not only do they help me decide what I should buy, sometimes they are downright entertaining!

Sometimes they just crack me up, and most of them are just so *real*.  In this day and age of too much hype, I enjoy reading what a real person thinks about something.  And I get that best from Amazon reviews.

And apparently, comments on a recipe page.  J

XOXO,
Lucky Dog  



No comments:

Post a Comment