Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fur Ball


Look what I found at the local pet store:

It’s even named Fur Ball!

Actually, it’s the city’s fanciest pet store. You can tell that from the pretty sack.

And who even knew that Bed Head had a line of dog products called Pet Head??

This immediately caught my eye because Mr. Furball has a bit of itchy skin anyway, but mainly he has a lot of knots and tangles, so I was thrilled to find a product for that.

The label reads: "Spray for tangle free, smooth and shiny fur! This formula uses Essential Fatty Acids, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wheat Protein and Vitamin E to effectively detangle knots and tame flyaways while conditioning the skin."

It even has a strawberry yogurt scent.

(So, what’s the difference between a strawberry scent and a strawberry yogurt scent, I wonder??? Hmmmm…)  :)

Mr. Furball’s coat seems to be different from our other Pomeranian’s. He has a really wooly undercoat that practically felts itself! It’s kinda like a white brillo pad. I just don’t remember that with our other dog at all. I wonder if our first pom didn’t have a typical pom coat, because I barely had to groom him much. I wonder if it's possible that he didn't have a double coat and I didn't know better.

ANYway… Mr. Furball’s fur and skin could sure benefit from a detangler plus skin conditioners. And I will benefit from having a strawberry-flavored dog!

I’m sorry, a strawberry yogurt-flavored dog! Ha-ha!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment