Thursday, August 11, 2011

Zig Markers


Okay, I admit it, I’m a little marker-crazy these days… 
But they are SO much fun!

I ordered some new ones, made by Zig.




They have two ends, a 1.2 mm bullet point end (monoline), and a .5 mm very fine point end.  I am in love with the latter.  ♥

It makes such a nice fine line that I had to dream up a way to use it with some kind of lettering.

I found that in the lighter colors, if I weight the ends (as if they were Versals), they produce a delicate, soft lettering that I just love.

It goes well with my pastels, too.  Not overpowering at all.  In fact, almost too soft.

Here is a sample, but I will warn you:  it’s so delicate, it needs to be seen in person to be appreciated.  For that reason, I will probably never be able to sell these.



Click to open larger size.

But it is dreamy and so In-The-Flow to letter like this.  (!)

Okay.
Thanks for listening.
Back to work.

XOXO,
Lucky Dog 



No comments:

Post a Comment