Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fun

I got to play a little bit after finishing my OP homework today and decided to explore the Square Theme some more.  :)

Using a Post-It note as a mask, I taped off the square with drafting tape. Then I filled in the square with pastels, removed the tape, and wrote the alphabet around the perimeter.

I used a white charcoal pencil and wrote in my fun voluptuous cursive style that I developed last year.

While this may not be an earth-shattering piece, I think it opens up some good possibilities to explore in the future. (!)

I like the square motif... I like the lettering going around the edges... And I always love the colors on black--you know me! Haha

Plus, it was just a little bit of fun after the hard work of OP capitals and ligatures!!

TGIF, everybody!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO,
Lucky Dog


No comments:

Post a Comment